Trailer for Dai Davis's workshop on Brexit and UKCA marking
26 Apr 2021
As part of the upcoming EMC & CI Virtual Event starting on May 19th, 2021, Dai Davis of Percy Crow Davis & Co will give a 90-minute workshop on:-
- Likely consequences of Brexit
- Effect on the CE Marking regime
- How to deal with a “hard” and “soft” Brexit
As well as host of other useful information, such as how many 'official' languages are there? Please see more information on the workshops and sessions that will be available on-demand here.
As well as a number of other speakers, I am hosting some on-demand training in May 2021 on the following subjects:-
- Why “CE+CE=CE” cannot be relied upon for EMC compliance
- Low-cost, quick, benchtop EMC testing helps de-risk all project stages
- How to achieve EMC Compliance under the RED
- Practical Electronic Design Techniques for Cost-Effective SI, PI and EMC in 2021
Please visit EMCUK to register!
And if you want to know how many languages there are, watch the video below!
Get more from EMC Standards
- Online quiz
- Training quiz
- And much more!