Free Design Checklist - help de-risk your project!
28 Feb 2023
Checklists are a well-proven approach to De-Risking projects:
- they capture individual contributions to institutional organisational knowledge and experience…
- plus unique issues relevant only to the organisation and its applications
- ensure that complete knowledge is applied to each project…
- avoid loss of knowledge due to people leaving the organisation…
- help train new engineers in the (many!) things they didn’t learn at University...
- help train experienced engineers in the things that are relevant and important to their new employer and/or new applications…and what is not!
For examples and case studies of how they can be implemented in the real world, please read more here!
At the upcoming EMC and CI 2023 exhibition, World renowned EMC expert, Keith Armstrong, of Cherry Clough Consultants will be provided a days worth of training workshops on the 17th May and in addition, the associates of Cherry Clough Consultants will be providing 6 further sessions and accompanying notes.
Places are limited, so please book now to ensure you reserve your place!
Get more from EMC Standards
EMC Standards is a world-leading resource for all things EMC and EMI related. Our website is packed full of both free and paid-for content, including:
- Online quiz
- Training quiz
- And much more!
Electromagnetic Engineering (EMgineering) is the basis for proven good design practices for signal integrity (SI), power integrity (PI), and the control of EMI emissions and immunity (EMC).
Our aim is to help people learn how to more quickly and cost-effectively design and manufacture electronic equipment (products, systems, installations, etc.) to meet functional (i.e. SI/PI) specifications and conform to EMC standards, directives and other requirements.
Such equipment should benefit from reduced warranty costs and financial risks, whilst improving uptime, competitiveness and profitability.
We also cover basic good electrical safety engineering; and the Risk Management of Electromagnetic Disturbances / EMI, whether for Functional Safety or other types of risk.Join EMC standards TODAY!